PRIVACY AND „COOKIES” POLICY OF THE PORTAL „WWW.XLPRIVATELABEL.COM”
- The Service Provider processes following data of the User: IP address of a device he uses while entering the Portal; type of internet browser, type of system software of the device of the User. This information is used in order to determine the number of visits of the Portal, average time the User uses the Portal or similar information. The Service Provider uses this information in order to improve the contents of the Portal.
- The User interested in starting a business cooperation with the Service Provider may fill and send a form located in the Portal giving following information: name and surname, company, telephone number, e-mail address.
- All information specified in item 1 and 2 will be jointly specified as “Personal Data”.
- The Service Provider is the Data Controller (XL Energy Marketing sp. z o.o., ul. Złota 59, 00-120 Warszawa).
- Personal Data is processed by the Service Provider in order to contact the User, including to provide electronic services for the conclusion and implementation of distribution agreements or other commercial contracts, archiving as well as for marketing purposes..
- Personal Data is processed upon the User’s acceptance of the Regulations or on the basis of a justified controller interest (eg defending against claims or ensuring the stability of website).
- Processing of User’s Personal Data is voluntary, however, it may be necessary for the use of services or contract performance.
- The recipients of personal data can be an authorized employees responsible for the service of Users and entities providing services to the Service Provider (eg accounting companies, IT services).
- The data is stored for the period necessary to implement the contracts. After this period, the data may be processed based on the legal obligations of the Service Provider (eg in the scope of storing accounting documents) or legally legitimate interest (defense against claims that may be due to the Service Provider).
- The User has the right to access their Personal Data relating, to rectify, delete or transfer it, as well as the right to demand limitation of processing and object to such processing. Each person whose Data is processed also has the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Authorities.
- The rights enlisted in point 10 the User may execute by contacting Controller e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At processing Personal data the Service Provider uses the software that protects it against the access of unauthorized persons as well as against its loss and malignant software the purpose of which is to get access to it.
- The Portal uses „cookies” files, i.e. small text files sent to the User’s computer during the use of the Portal. Information collected with the help of “cookies” allow adopting services and contents offered by the User as well as elaborating general statistics concerning the use of the Portal by the User. When the browser reconnects with the site, the site recognizes the type of device the User connects to. Parameters allow to read information contained in them only to the server that created them. Cookies therefore make it easier to use previously visited websites. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- „Cookies” files, internet browser of the User may be recognized by the Portal. The majority of “cookies” used in the Portal is removed from the hard disc of the User’s computer (“session cookies”) after the session is completed by the User (i.e logging out on the User’s computer in order to allow recognizing the User’s computer during the next visit (“permanent cookies”).
- In many cases, the software for viewing websites (internet browser) implicitly permits storing “cookies files” in the final device of the User. The Portal Users may any time change settings concerning “cookies files”. These settings may be changed especially in such a way to block automatic service of “cookies files” in the User’s device of the Portal. Detailed information on possibilities and service methods of “cookies files” is available in settings of the internet browser.